Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 cups soya milk
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ½ cup unbleached flour
- Blend the soymilk, water, cashews, and seasonings in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a double boiler and heat.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the flour to make a roux.
- Then whisk it into the heated soy milk mixture to make a light, creamy sauce.
- For a thicker sauce, use more roux.