Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Preparation Time: 1:00
- Yield: 4 – 6 Servings
- 3 tsp margarine, non-dairy, softened
- ¼ cup flour, whole-grain wheat
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 4 tsp wheat germ
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix together until the spices coat the apples more or less evenly.
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch baking pan and arrange the apples in it.
- Cut the margarine into thin slices and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining topping ingredients and cream together with a fork until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Sprinkle evenly over the apples and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the apples are done and the crust is browned.