Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp agar agar
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups finely ground raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 a large sweet red pepper
- In a blender or food processor, soak agar agar in cold water. Assemble other ingredients. Add boiling water and whiz briefly to dissolve. Add cashews and liquefy. Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Lightly oil a 1 quart (4 cup) mold. Pour into mold and cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate over night. Slice.