Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- cornflour 2 tbsps.
- cabbage grated 2 cups
- soy sauce 1 tbsp
- carrot grated ½ cup
- Onion chopped ¼ cup
- Green chilies chopped 1 tbsp.
- Chopped garlic 1 tbsp.
- coriander leaves chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp.Sugar 1 tsp.
- Ajinomoto ¼ tsp.
- white pepper powder ½ tbsp.
- oil 2 tbsps.
- oil For frying
- salt To taste
- Squeeze out excess water from grated cabbage.
- Mix grated carrot and cornflour into this.
- Rub this thoroughly to form a dough.
- Shape into small balls and deep fry in medium hot oil till light brown.
- Heat 2 tbsps. of oil in a wok.
- Add chopped green chilies, chopped garlic and spring onions.
- Cook for about half a minute.
- Add water or stock.
- add salt, pepper powder, Ajinomoto, Sugar and soy sauce.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Thicken with cornflour dissolved in cold water.