- Iceland Frozen Mini Cobs (2-3)
- Iceland Frozen Sliced carrots 85g
- Iceland Frozen Button Mushrooms 80g
- Iceland Frozen Sliced peppers 80g
- cherry tomatoes 2 for each kebab
If using wooden skewers, cover with cold water and leave to soak for 20 mins. Put all the veg in a saucepan cover with water and cook on a high heat for 2-3 mins to soften the veg, Drain in a colander and run cold water over the veg to cool
Cut the mini cobs into 1cm (3/4in) wide slices. Cut the slices into quarters and thread onto the skewers.
Simply slide all the different veg onto the skewers – as much as you want! Place the skewers under the grill on a low heat for 7-10 mins , turning occasionally, until the veg starts to brown and is cooked through.