Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat the butter and the oil and stir-fry the cabbage, carrots, Peas, sweet corn, onions, French beans, Mushrooms, Onion stalks, soy sauce and salt.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix with vegetables.
- Fry both over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add boiling water (1½ litres).
- Stir and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and place on heavy iron plate (tavaa) for 15 minutes with lid covered.
- Stir once after 8-10 minutes.
- Serve in a well-heated dish.