- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, mushed
- 2 pounds of Veal
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes (chopped up)
- 50 grams butter
- 2 carrots in slices
- 1 sweet potato, cut up
- 1/2 pound of Squash, cut up
- 3 potatoes, cut up
- 2 corn ears, cut up
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 can peaches or apricots
- salt and pepper
- beef broth
- Brown the Onion and garlic in the oil and butter.
- Cut the meat into squares and add to the pan.
- Brown the meat well.
- Add the tomatoes, carrots, and beef broth to cover the ingredients.
- Season as desired
- Cook 15 minutes and then add the rest of the vegetables.
- Cook until the vegetables are half done, then add the rice and the peaches.
- Continue cooking until everythig is done.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley or basil.