- Cut the meat into pieces, place in cold water and bring to the boil.
- salt and simmer together with the chopped carrots, Onion, celery and parsley roots.
- When tender, add the potatoes, and after 20min also the finely sliced tomatoes.
- Add the butter when nearly ready.
- When serving, first place a piece of meat on the plate, then pour on the stock.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and pepper.
- Serve the grated horseradish seasoned with vinegar and salt separately, add to the soup according to taste.