- In skillet, melt 2 tbsp butter and brown chops on both sides.
- Remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet; add onion and cook until softened.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Mix together cornstarch and orange juice; stir into skillet along with stock, liqueur and orange rind.
- Bring to boil, stirring, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return chops to skillet; reduce heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Top with sliced orange, mango slices and a few grapes.
- Simmer for 1–2 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce.