- Mix together above ingredients, except butter, and form into a ball and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Cut ball of dough into four parts and form four balls.
- Roll out dough to a desired thickness.
- Cut into 2 inch squares and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- When cooked remove from water.
- Pour melted butter over them and mix gently.
- Serve hot.
- May use sour cream instead of butter, if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.