Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Warm Fruit Soup - Serves 6
- ½ cup dried pears
- ½ cup dried peaches
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ½ cup dried prunes
- ½ cup dried apples
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup tapioca
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 stick cinnamon
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 drops oil of cloves 
- ½ cup grape jelly
- Soak dried fruits in separate bowls over night, using 1½ cups of water for each variety of fruit.
- Drain the fruit, saving all the juices.
- Cut soaked fruit into small pieces.
- Simmer the fruit in the fruit juices until soft.
- Drain again and into the juice put the tapioca, sugar, the 2 cups of water and the stick of cinnamon.
- Let boil until the tapioca is clear, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, oil of cloves and the jelly.
- Cook until the jelly dissolves.
- Add the fruits and heat through.