Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork crockpot. A one pot dish that can be made in advance and kept on a low heat until it is needed. It is also good to make the day before, store in the fridge and heat slowly until needed.
- 1 tsp margarine
- 75 g lean pork, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 30 g smoked ham, chopped
- 100 g courgette, diced
- pepper, sliced
- 200 g small new potatoes
- salt, pepper, Italian spices, garlic to taste
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Seal the meat all round.
- Add the onion and ham and fry until the onions are browned.
- Add the courgette, pepper, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Then add the spices to taste.
- Add 1 dl of water and cover the pan.
- Leave on a low heat until done, adding water if necessary.
- If kept on a low heat for a longer period, it should be checked periodically and water added if necessary.