Pork crockpot. A one pot dish that can be made in advance and kept on a low heat until it is needed. It is also good to make the day before, store in the fridge and heat slowly until needed.
- 1 tsp margarine
- 75 g lean pork, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 30 g smoked ham, chopped
- 100 g courgette, diced
- pepper, sliced
- 200 g small new potatoes
- salt, pepper, Italian spices, garlic to taste
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Seal the meat all round.
- Add the onion and ham and fry until the onions are browned.
- Add the courgette, pepper, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Then add the spices to taste.
- Add 1 dl of water and cover the pan.
- Leave on a low heat until done, adding water if necessary.
- If kept on a low heat for a longer period, it should be checked periodically and water added if necessary.