Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine rice, Sugar, salt, milk and eggs in large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring constantly; cool.
- Add cream and vanilla.
- Prepare ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
- Pour mixture into freezer can; freeze as directed.