Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eagle brand® makes the easiest ice cream ever! Cool down with this homemade ice cream that is sure to be a highlight at any get-together.
- Contributed by Sylvia at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Freezing Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: Makes about 1½ quarts
- 4 cups (2 pints) half-and-half or light cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle brand® sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- In 2-quart ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Freeze leftovers.
- Notes: refrigerator-freezer method: omit half and half.
- In large bowl, combine Eagle brand® and vanilla.
- Fold in 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping).
- Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Freeze leftovers. Enjoy
- Peach Ice Cream: Reduce vanilla to 1 tablespoon and add 1 teaspoon almond extract, 4 drops yellow and 2 drops red food coloring. If desired add 2 cups mashed fresh or frozen peaches, thawed or 1 (16-ounce) can peaches, drained and mashed. Proceed as above.
- Strawberry Ice Cream: Reduce vanilla to 1 tablespoon. Add 2 cups mashed fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed and few drops red food coloring if desired. Proceed as above.
- Banana Ice Cream: Reduce vanilla to 1 tablespoon; add 2 cups mashed bananas (4 medium). Proceed as above.