Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a bowl, beat egg, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and salt if desired until blended.
- Pour into two ungreased 6-oz custard cups.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place cups in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30 – 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (prepared with egg substitute equivalent to one egg, skim milk and without salt):
- 75 calories | 119mg sodium | 3mg cholesterol | 6g carbohydrate | 8g protein | 1g fat
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ skim milk | ½ lean meat.