Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a bowl, beat egg, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and salt if desired until blended.
- Pour into two ungreased 6-oz custard cups.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place cups in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30 – 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (prepared with egg substitute equivalent to one egg, skim milk and without salt):
- 75 calories | 119mg sodium | 3mg cholesterol | 6g carbohydrate | 8g protein | 1g fat
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ skim milk | ½ lean meat.