Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milk, Nonfat, Dry Non-Instant by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups reconstituted non-fat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan.
- Beat egg in a separate bowl.
- Add, with milk to cornstarch and sugar mixture.
- Cook and stir, over medium heat, until mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Blend in butter and vanilla. Cool.