Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- First put fat, salt, vanilla and milk into a bowl, and work with a spoon until creamy.
- Add the sugar gradually, stirring constantly until well creamed and white.
- Mix in the well beaten egg, and fold in the flour to a rather soft dough.
- Divide into 2 or 3 pieces so as to be handled more easily, and roll out on a well floured board to ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut with a floured biscuit cutter, lay in baking pan, and bake in a medium slow oven to a very light brown color.