Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 cup pineapple juice
- 4 cup water
- 8 (3 oz) packages cherry Jell-o, or gelatin
- 5 or 6 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 qts. strawberry ice cream
- 2 (7½ oz) boxes vanilla wafers, rolled fine, or crushed in food processor
- ⅔ cup margarine, melted (for wafers)
- Bring to boil: pineapple juice and water; Add Jell-o.
- Refrigerate until slightly jelled.
- Mix vanilla wafers and margarine.
- Press about ⅔ of the wafer mixture in the bottom of pan.
- When Jell-o is slightly jelled beat with electric mixer and add mashed bananas and ice cream alternately.
- Pour mixture into 2 (9 x 13 inch) pans and sprinkle rest of crumbs on top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.