Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- Place liver, water and garlic in glass bowl in microwave and cook on high for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and drain juice. (Save this juice for mixing with Kibble 'cuz it's Yummy.)
- Remove garlic cloves.
- Dice the liver into bite-size pieces and place on paper towel.
- Microwave for a further 10 minutes. (Times will vary with different micros, but ours is a powerful one and these times work well on "high" temp.)
- Store in airtight container in fridge.