Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- From Spikejamie Site Recipes
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 drops Red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1¼ cups shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 °F.
- Place the egg whites in a glass mixing bowl with salt
- Beat until the whites are stiff.
- Slowly add 1 cup of sugar beating constantly.
- Mix in food coloring, almond extract and coconut using a slow deliberate mix to avoid deflating the mixture.
- Drop the mixture from a teaspoon onto a greased and well-floured baking sheet.
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let kisses sit in oven for 1½ hours