Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup margarine
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 6 oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips 
- 1 tsp vanilla
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, margarine and salt.
- Then bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into buttered pan and chill.