Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
A refreshing and light drink, perfect for summer.
- ½ of a 567 g (20 oz) can of pineapple (chunks/slices/crushed)
- 225 g can of mango (optional)
- ½ of a 400 g (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- sugar (optional)
- 1300 ml (1.3 quarts) water
- If you're not using crushed pineapple, then drain and chop the pineapple. Reserve the drained syrup. If you're using any other fruit, drain (reserving syrup) and chop those too.
- Place the fruit and about half the fruit syrup in large bottle or bowl.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and water, then mix.
- Add sugar to taste (I use about 2 tablespoons).
- Chill well, or if serving immediately, throw in some ice.
- Before serving, stir well, because the pineapple has a tendency to settle, then pour into a large glass and serve with a spoon (this is a drink that you both drink and eat).
- You can add ½-1 teaspoon of vanilla for an extra layer of flavour.
- Don't make the mistake of using fresh pineapple in this drink, because it quickly sours the milk, and makes for a bitter drink.