Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Decker Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1¼ cup cane syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely broken pecans
- 2 unbaked pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring syrup and sugar to a boil in medium saucepan and allow to boil 3 minutes.
- Let syrup cool slightly while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Add butter to syrup then beat eggs well and slowly pour in syrup.
- Add vanilla and pecan meats.
- Pour into pie shells and bake 45 minutes.