Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sometimes when we flip through the food magazines, we find several recipe ideas. While some dishes are extremely difficult to make, some have really very simple preparation procedures. In this article, we have also come up with that similar kind of simple recipe guide, which is easy to learn.
Please do have a look –
Guide to Muffuletta Hot Dogs Recipe:
Ingredients are going to need:
- One cup sliced peperoncini with 1 cup brine
- One cup (packed) thinly sliced red onion
- One teaspoon dried oregano
- Eight all-beef hot dogs
- Eight hot dog buns, split
- Sixteen slices provolone cheese
- Chopped black olive tapenade
- Sliced roasted red peppers from jar
- Mix peperoncini, brine, red onion, and oregano in a bowl and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now, to prepare barbecue, keep the heat of the grill at the medium-high temperature and place the hot dogs on it; also place the buns on the grills. After that grill both with 2 cheese slices until it melts (5 minutes for hot dogs and 3 minutes for bun). After that, simply place the hot dogs and bun to the plate and serve with onions, tapenade, and peppers. That is it!