Sometimes when we flip through the food magazines, we find several recipe ideas. While some dishes are extremely difficult to make, some have really very simple preparation procedures. In this article, we have also come up with that similar kind of simple recipe guide, which is easy to learn.
Please do have a look –
Guide to Muffuletta Hot Dogs Recipe:
Ingredients are going to need:
- One cup sliced peperoncini with 1 cup brine
- One cup (packed) thinly sliced red onion
- One teaspoon dried oregano
- Eight all-beef hot dogs
- Eight hot dog buns, split
- Sixteen slices provolone cheese
- Chopped black olive tapenade
- Sliced roasted red peppers from jar
- Mix peperoncini, brine, red onion, and oregano in a bowl and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now, to …
Grilled Chicken Breasts are very simple to make and are very tasty. Not just only tasty, it is healthy as well. If you are a gym goer often spend your time at gym, make sure you restore the body after strenuous activity.
Grilled Chicken Breast is very supportive for intense workouts, helps you to maintain balance and avoids high oxidative stress levels.
However, to add more health benefits, you can prepare it with Extra Virgin Olive oil and can avail vitamin E for the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
Well, as you can see, there are many health benefits you can get from this food.
Now, let’s learn the preparation procedure,
First off, please note the ingredients –
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and…
We all know, for healthy living we need healthy food. So in this article, I will be guiding you how you can prepare fast and healthy breakfast cereal or high-energy snack - coconut cookie dough oatmeal. Let me tell you, like any oatmeal recipe, the preparation is very simple and it takes only few minutes to get this dish ready.
Check out the ingredient suggestions below for the recipe –
- One and half cup oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Sweetener (i.e. sugar, stevia, etc.)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce or banana
- Four drops coconut extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup liquid of choice (nondairy milk, water, coconut milk, etc.)
- 1 or 2 T pre-melted coconut butter or butter coconut oil
- First off, preheat the oven to 380 degrees. Mix-up all th…
They say, food is for life, which literally is a fact. But in my standpoint, in an effort, what we put to make it something better adds flavor to it, makes it taste more interesting and more delicious.
In this article, we will learn how you can prepare garlic chicken to make it taste even more delicious and mouth watering. Below is the complete how to detail for preparing garlic chicken. So simply follow the reading to learn. Preparation details of Garlic Chicken - Before we get into our how to section, let’s note the ingredients first: • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 4 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon Infused Olive Oil
• additional herbs and spices, as required
How tos: • First of all, p…Read more >