Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With the holidays almost upon us, the time has come for everyone to start gorging on delicious foods that we will regret once the new year and swimsuit season comes! To celebrate this wonderful time, we will be bringing a list of our guilty pleasures to you every day, and you can vote on the #1 guilty pleasure or add your own!
So far, we have covered bacon and cheese! For today, we move on to something that isn't really an ingredient like the last two we picked. It is more of a style of food and, when you see it, your first reaction is usually to just go, "Aaawww!" Today's guilty pleasure is Adorable Foods!!
How much do you love eating adorable looking foods? Check out our cute foods list and vote for your favorite:
- Cute bentos - You could literally make any kind of adorable looking food and throw it into a bento box, and it would be GREAT!
- Mini cupcakes - so small and so cute! Even better is when there is a little fondant topper on the frosting!
- Decorated cookies - Cookies are very easy to make and you can use icing to draw anything you want on it!
- Cartoon cake pops
- Macarons - Macarons are also in an adorable tiny size but throw a smiley face on there and you've got a winner!
- Teddy bear pancakes
- Chocolate snowmen spoons - In honor of the holidays, these little snowmen spoons are great for stirring into coffee or hot chocolate
- Tea sandwiches - So small and dainty. Adorable!
- Tiny tarts
- Teacup cookie - It's a tiny cookie in the shape of a teacup. What's not to love??
- Tiny pies
- Coffee art - not really food and not the easiest thing to do, but the stuff drawn on your coffee can be really cute sometimes!
Vote for your favorite adorable foods guilty pleasure on the list now and leave a comment below for anything that you think should go on it!
If you're interested in making any of the items on the list, here are some of the recipes (you can adjust the size and whatnot to fit what you want):