Sculptable Buttercream Frosting
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups confectioner's sugar
- Food coloring gels
Tools You Will Need:
- small rolling pin
- small paintbrush
- nesting circle
- flower shape fondant/small cookie cutters
- butter knife, waxed paper
- standing mixer with paddle attachment
- Mix ingredients together.
- Sculpt dough and get creative with it!
- For Full Instructions Visit: Sew Can Do Blog
Example of Sculpted Frosting:
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.