Peach and Blackberry Cobbler
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds of canned peaches (Fresh will also work but requires a few more steps.)
- 1 pint blackberries (1/2 pound)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter, cut into chunks
- Wash and combine Blackberries and Peaches
- Coat fruit in lemon juice to prevent from browning.
- Place this mixture in a baking dish.
- Mix Cinnamon, brown sugar, flour and salt together.
- Mix butter into mixture.
- Pour evenly over fruit mixture in baking sheet.
- Bake until topping is brown and mixture is bubbly.