Thanksgiving is almost here! The day of turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. Plan out your menu for Thanksgiving Day with your family and friends. Here are some fun classic and new recipes that you can try out. Enjoy!
Check out our range of main dishes for Thanksgiving! From vegetarian options to your classic roast turkey, there are many recipes to choose from...
- Roasted Brined Turkey
- Turkey Breast with Southwestern Cornbread Dressing
- Honey Pecan Rice-stuffed Turkey
- Turkey Chowder
- Thanksgiving Day Tofu
What do you normally serve on the side of your Thanksgiving meal? Here are some of the classic side dishes.
- Mashed Potato Casserole
- Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Sausage Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole with French-fried Onions
- Cranberry, Orange and Apple Relish
Pie, pie, and more pie! You can get creative and turn these recipes into pie bars, hand pies, muffins, and more.
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Crumble
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Maple Walnut Pound Cake with Maple Glaze
- Pumpkin Bread
Here are some alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails that will warm you up on the big day.
- Hot Apple Cider
- Hot Cranberry Punch
- Pumpkin Punch with Cinnamon Rum
- Anis-Cinnamon Tea
- Almond Milk Cooler