Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
November is National Georgia Pecan Month. We are thrilled because who doesn't love the buttery, rich taste of pecans? These nuts work so well in savory dishes, desserts, and even cocktails!
- Pecan-crusted Artichoke and Cheese Spread
- Pan-sautéed Catfish Fillets with Parsley-Pecan Sauce
- Bruschetta of Blue Cheese, Pecans and Honey
- Brussels Sprouts in Pecan Sauce
- Holiday Herb and Nut Pilaf
Don't forget to check out our: