Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt..
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter or margarine, adding the Sugar gradually and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the whole egg. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Pour batter into a greased 9" square pan.
- Prepare the sauce by heating the cherries, juice, Sugar and boiling water, then pouring it over the batter.
- Bake in a 350F oven for about 35 –45 minutes or until the pudding begins to shrink and the top is golden brown. When baked, the cherry sauce will be on the bottom.
- Good served with whipped topping or ice cream.