Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source : Better Homes And Gardens
- Makes 5 servings
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 x 15-ounce can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 x 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- ¼ cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 to 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (4 to 6 ounces)
- 1 x 10-ounce package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet cook beef until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, and olives (if using).
- Heat through.
- Transfer mixture to a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hands.
- Arrange the biscuits on top of cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
Nutrition information Edit
- Calories 507 | Total Fat (g) 26 | Saturated Fat (g) 10 | Monounsaturated Fat (g) 11 | Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 2 | Cholesterol (mg) 103 | Sodium (mg) 1251 | Carbohydrate (g) 33 | Total Sugar (g) 1 | Fiber (g) 3 | Protein (g) 35