Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source : Better Homes And Gardens
- Makes 5 servings
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 x 15-ounce can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 x 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- ¼ cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 to 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (4 to 6 ounces)
- 1 x 10-ounce package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet cook beef until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, and olives (if using).
- Heat through.
- Transfer mixture to a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hands.
- Arrange the biscuits on top of cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
Nutrition information Edit
- Calories 507 | Total Fat (g) 26 | Saturated Fat (g) 10 | Monounsaturated Fat (g) 11 | Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 2 | Cholesterol (mg) 103 | Sodium (mg) 1251 | Carbohydrate (g) 33 | Total Sugar (g) 1 | Fiber (g) 3 | Protein (g) 35