Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups light soy milk
- 2 cans unbleached, all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons egg replacer
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup applesauce
- ¾ cup jellied cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Combine oats and soy milk in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Whisk egg replacer and water until light and foamy.
- Combine egg replacer, applesauce and oat mixture. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Place 2 teaspoons of cranberry sauce in bottom of each muffin cup.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool for 2 minutes and invert muffins onto wire racks to finish cooling.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.