Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Raisins, Seedless by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 6 cups peeled, sliced apples
- 1½ cups raisins
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 pie crust, unbaked
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- In a large bowl combine apples, raisins, cinnamon, and ¼ cup of sugar. Toss to coat.
- Tilt/spread melted margarine on the sides and bottom of a 10” pie plate or casserole.
- Sprinkle bottom of pie plate with ¼ cup sugar.
- Distribute apple/raisin mixture over sugar.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over the top of fruit.
- Place pie crust over the apples, tucking edge over apples.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cover crust loosely with foil and bake 25 minutes more.
- Place serving plate upside down over pie plate and immediately turn tart upside down onto serving plate.
- Serve warm with frozen yogurt.