Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Brown beef in large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain; return beef to skillet.
- Add rice, tomato sauce and oregano.
- Core pepper; cut into 4 large rings.
- Place rings on top of beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook over low heat until pepper is tender, about 5 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.