Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium red potatoes
- ½ cup red onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ⅛ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Cook potatoes in boiling water with their skins on until tender.
- Cool then peel and cube.
- Add onion, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard.
- Stir in milk and mayonnaise until desired consistency is reached.
- Add parsley and celery seed last then chill and serve.