Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.sparkpeople.com submitted by SparkPeople user LONGWAY2GO.
- Number of Servings: 6
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (14.5 oz) canned diced tomatoes
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 1½ tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp granulated beef bouillon
- 1 dash salt
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 cup water
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender.
- Stir in the turkey, and cook until evenly brown.
- Mix in tomatoes, pumpkin and chili beans.
- Stir in beef bullion and water.
- Season with chili powder, cumin, pepper, and salt.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes or put in slow cooker.
- If desired service with shredded cheddar cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- 211.7 Calories | 8.6g Total Fat | 2.1g Saturated Fat | 0.9g Poly Fat | 1.5g Mono Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 284.5mg Sodium | 265.4mg Potassium | 16.5g Total Carbs | 5g Dietary Fiber | 3.1g Sugars | 18.2g Protein | Vitamin A = 146.3% | Vitamin B-12 = 0.0% | Vitamin B-6 = 10.6% | Vitamin C = 42.3% | Vitamin D = 0.0% | Vitamin E = 6.3% | Calcium = 4.2% | Copper = 5.5% | Folate = 4.6% | Iron = 16.8% | Magnesium = 5.5% | Manganese = 10.0% | Niacin = 3.5% | Pantothenic Acid = 2.7% | Phosphorus = 4.0% | Riboflavin = 3.9% | Selenium = 0.9% | Thiamin = 3.8% | Zinc = 1.7%