Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A spicy tropical relish for any vegetable, potato or curry.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: © 2000 Dr. Neal Pinckney, Healing Heart Foundation
- Formatted by Chupa Babi in MC: 05.21.05
- 4 servings
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro leaves (also called Chinese parsley or coriander)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- ⅛ tsp artificial coconut flavor (optional)
- ¼ cup mint leaves (optional for a different flavor)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until smooth, adding water to desired consistency.
- This sauce adds variety served over vegetables, rice dishes, and makes an interesting topping on baked potatoes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 11 | Fat .01g (1% cff) | Carbohydrate 2.53g | Protein .49g (16%)