Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Maggie's collection. Dated 1921. These are a mainstay at my house.
- 4 Pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 cooking applies sliced
- 2 cups apple cider
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Roll Pork chops in this mixture and brown the chops.
- When chops are brown, turn down heat, add flour mixture for the gravy, top chops with sliced Apples and add the apple cider until the chops are covered.
- Simmer until tender, approximately 1 hour.