Purchased from Stahl Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1988. Notation on card indicates Uncle Charlie fixed family breakfasts for over 50 years. This was one of his specialties. I made this for a brunch I hosted in 2001. There were 40 people at the brunch..31 loved it.9 said it was bland.
- 1 pound ground Beef, cooked and drained
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2-cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- Combine all ingredients, except pie crust, in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Set aside. Prick pie shell and bake 8 minutes at 450.
- Remove pie shell from oven. Pour quiche mix into it.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.