Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Stahl Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1988. Notation on card indicates Uncle Charlie fixed family breakfasts for over 50 years. This was one of his specialties. I made this for a brunch I hosted in 2001. There were 40 people at the brunch..31 loved it.9 said it was bland.
- 1 pound ground Beef, cooked and drained
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1/2-cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- Combine all ingredients, except pie crust, in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Set aside. Prick pie shell and bake 8 minutes at 450.
- Remove pie shell from oven. Pour quiche mix into it.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.