Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- ⅓ cup Nayonaise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 – 2 tsp lemon juice or juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 – 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 – 4 drops vegan Worcestershire sauce 
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Wash lettuce and tear into bite sized pieces.
- Pour dressing over lettuce and toss.
- Add croutons if desired.