Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 pound Mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups Cauliflower pieces
- 1 large Potato peeled and diced
- 1 large green pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 1 can plum tomatoes -- (28 oz) chopped, including liquid
- 2 cans kidney beans -- (15 oz)
- 2 stalks celery -- chopped
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
Cover and cook until vegetables are tender. About 30 minutes.
You can add more spices if you like it hotter.
SERVING SIZE: 2 cups