Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups corn squares cereal
- 3 cups wheat squares cereal
- 3 cups rice squares cereal
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Combine butter, salt and worcestershire
- Then stir in cereals and nuts slowly, stirring slowly to coat everything.
- Place on jelly roll pan and bake 25 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- When done, spread on paper towel to cool then store in airtight container.