rubbish description of life in this terrible world. Edit
please insert, into the headphone jack.
its really yuck lol dont try it lol you'll wee yourself and do poo poo.Edit
2 girls one cup, click the next link you see to go there.
- go on omegle . com
- 1 carrot, in all.
- 1 parsley root, in all.
- 2 ounces celery root, in all.
- 1 teaspoon salt plus additional salt to taste.
- 3 medium beets.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter.
- 3 tomatoes.
- 2 potatoes.
- 1/3 head cabbage.
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
- 1/4 pound boiled Ham, cut into 1/2-inch dice.
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed in a garlic press or finely chopped.
- 6 teaspoons sour cream.
- Halve the tomatoes and grate on a coarse grater so that the peel is left in your hand and can be discarded.
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 6 cubes.
- Remove the core from the cabbage and cut the leaves into 1-inch squares.
- Bring the meat stock to a boil, add the potatoes and black pepper, and simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Add the sauted vegetables, beets, tomatoes, tomato paste, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the Ham, cooked beans, and Mushrooms, and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from the heat.
- While the vegetables are cooking, cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
- Add the meat, parsley, dill, and garlic to the soup.
- While adding the meat, chop up more carrots and place into the soup.
- Leave to stand for 5 mins.