Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
rubbish description of life in this terrible world. Edit
please insert, into the headphone jack.
its really yuck lol dont try it lol you'll wee yourself and do poo poo.Edit
2 girls one cup, click the next link you see to go there.
- go on omegle . com
- 1 carrot, in all.
- 1 parsley root, in all.
- 2 ounces celery root, in all.
- 1 teaspoon salt plus additional salt to taste.
- 3 medium beets.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter.
- 3 tomatoes.
- 2 potatoes.
- 1/3 head cabbage.
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
- 1/4 pound boiled Ham, cut into 1/2-inch dice.
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed in a garlic press or finely chopped.
- 6 teaspoons sour cream.
- Halve the tomatoes and grate on a coarse grater so that the peel is left in your hand and can be discarded.
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 6 cubes.
- Remove the core from the cabbage and cut the leaves into 1-inch squares.
- Bring the meat stock to a boil, add the potatoes and black pepper, and simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Add the sauted vegetables, beets, tomatoes, tomato paste, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the Ham, cooked beans, and Mushrooms, and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from the heat.
- While the vegetables are cooking, cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
- Add the meat, parsley, dill, and garlic to the soup.
- While adding the meat, chop up more carrots and place into the soup.
- Leave to stand for 5 mins.