- Cook the head of a cabbage in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes, take out, dry a little.
- Turn back the first large leaves and cut out the small ones from the middle.
- Cube a half lard and fry with chopped onion.
- Combine mincemeat with rice, breadcrumbs, spices, finely chopped cabbage leaves from the middle, onion and lard.
- Sprinkle the inside of cabbage with salt, put lard pieces on the bottom and stuff with the filling.
- Unbend the leaves and press tightly.
- Put the cabbage head on a baking sheet, add water so that the surface of the head will not burn
- Fry in the oven, pouring over the juices from the sheet regularly.