Tuzduk (sauce) Edit
- 400 g lamb
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 100 g scallions
- 2 ea garlic
- 50 g ketchup
- 450 g broth
- red pepper ground
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl thoroughly.
- Leave the dough for 2-3 hours in a cool place.
- Then cut the dough into little pieces 50-60 g each.
- Roll out every piece into braid 1 cm in diameter.
- Oil every braid evenly, set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- After that pull out every braid 2-3 times as long.
- Boil pulled noodles in a boiling salted water and wash in running cold water.