Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup flour (arina)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp salt (asin)
- ½ tsp ground pepper (paminta)
- ¼ cup atsuete water
- 1½ cup shrimp broth (katas ng hipon)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 cups bean sprouts (toge)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 pieces tokwa (tofu)
- ¼ kilo small shrimps
- Strain the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add the atsuete water, katas ng hipon and egg. Mix well.
- In a saucer, put in some toge, chopped onions, tokwa and some shrimps.
- Measure ⅓ cup of the mixed batter and pour into the saucer.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Pour in the contents of the saucer into the heated oil. Fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Prepare some vinegar with crushed garlic, salt and pepper as sauce to your delectable ukoy.