- To create proper texture be sure not to remove scales.
- Gut and thoroughly clean fish. If using snapper remove gills.
- Place fish into pot.
- Add water.
- Clean leek and add it to pot.
- Add onion, sliced celery and salt and boil on a medium flame for 40 – 60 minutes.
- Served with fish and parsley.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.