Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- different kinds of fish (salmon, tuna, etc.)
- bay leaves
- salt and pepper
- Take pieces of fish, put it into the pan with water and start boiling.
- When the water boils, add some bay leaves and let the bouillon cook for twenty minutes.
- While waiting peel the potatoes, onion and carrots.
- Then chop the vegetables and put them into the soup, let it cook for some more minutes till the potato and carrots are ready.
- After that salt and pepper the soup to your liking.
- As a final step chop parsley and add it to the bouillon.