Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The variations possible with this colorful vegetable casserole are endless. Either make it with the vegetables listed here or substitute your own favorites.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small Onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium Eggplant, unpeeled, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 pound fresh spinach, cleaned and chopped, or 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add onions to pan and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Continue to add vegetables to pan in order listed, stir-frying each 2 to 3 minutes before adding the next.
- Stir in salt and black pepper. Cover pan, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4 to 6.